sallybea profile image 99

Do you have a bolt hole that you escape to when the going gets tough?

kidnappedkids profile image89

Best Answer Michele (kidnappedkids) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 4 years ago

Sounds good kidnappedkids, once again perhaps nature and a little space help to ease the difficult times! Glad you have found a way to cope. Thank your for your comment.

JimTxMiller profile image81

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• sallybea profile image

Hi JimTxMiller, a healthy glass of water goes a long way! Thanks for the comment.

Eco-Lhee profile image89

Eco-Lhee says

• sallybea profile image

Hello Eco-Lhee, I know the feeling, I too love to be in my car, especially on a quiet and beautiful road. Perhaps it is the connecting with nature that sometimes makes things easier to cope. Thanks for your comment.

Jlbowden profile image91

James Bowden (Jlbowden) says

• sallybea profile image

Hello Jbowden, Winter can be a very depressing times, it makes life a little more difficult to cope with, especially if space is limited. I completely understand, nice that you had somewhere safe to go, smells and all! Thank you for the comment.

Born2care2001 profile image80

Rev Bruce S Noll HMN (Born2care2001) says

• sallybea profile image

Wonderful Born2care, As a child I would travel via the 'Far away Tree , the book written by Enid Blyton. She took me to places I have not since traveled. A delicious memory!! So glad you enjoyed the question. Peace with you too Sally

Monis Mas profile image77

Aga (Monis Mas) says

• sallybea profile image

Hi Monis Mas, It usually does but sometimes it helps to escape into a hiding hole so that you can take stock,! I find it helpful is just to spend time in the outdoors in mother nature. Thanks for your comment.

My Moments profile image60

My Moments says

beatrice2013 profile image59

Beatrice Brenda Simiyu (beatrice2013) says

• sallybea profile image

beatrice2013 It sure is surprising how good a bedroom can be when you need a little space and feel safe. Glad to know that you have somewhere to go whilst you face tough issues. Thank you for your response.