Relationshipc profile image 88

What are some techniques that YOU use to live in the moment?

We all know that the only moment is now, and living in the moment can help us feel good, more alive, and grounded, but it is easier said than done to stop worrying about the future and thinking about the past. That said, what are some ways that you bring yourself back to the present moment?

connorj profile image80

Best Answer John Connor (connorj) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

Love the pic!

Blond Logic profile image91

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

I would love to live by a lake. Yes, I can see how that would work.

IDONO profile image80

IDONO says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 4 years ago

This brings the abstract idea of living in the Now into the 'concrete' of day to day life. You would still write a hub? You have good thoughts to share....

janetwrites profile image82

Janet Giessl (janetwrites) says

MPG Narratives profile image59

Marie Giunta (MPG Narratives) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

I agree, being outdoors is a great way to really be in the moment.

torrilynn profile image74

torrilynn says

Emanate Presence profile image80

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) says

David Morrison profile image82

davidas (David Morrison) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

Hah. I find that I do more thing that I regret when I'm tipsy. Not sure how that helps you really live in the moment though? Although, it does allow you to do whatever you want in the moment. ;)

PedroFernandes says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Breathing with awareness, consciously, is a helpful technique for staying present or returning to the Now.