Sharicey profile image 60

What do find are the biggest challenges to eating "healthy"?

I say healthy in quotes because I think that eating healthy differs from person to person. I think we all have our own personal health goals or medical restrictions that help define what is healthy to us. Your answer can either be in relation to your own challenges you face or a general opinion on what challenges you think the average person faces in regards to eating "healthy".

BraidedZero profile image87

James Robertson (BraidedZero) says

• Sharicey profile image

Sharice (Sharicey) 4 years ago

I can really relate to that. I find that deprivation is just unnecessary and counter productive. Being able to indulge every once and a while is ok. Thanks for sharing!

Get Thin for Good profile image79

Claire Carradice (Get Thin for Good) says