ChristynaJohnson profile image 58

How do you get rid of that tickle in the back of your throat,that makes you cough repeatedly?

Best Answer P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

• ChristynaJohnson profile image

Christina Johnson (ChristynaJohnson) 4 years ago

Thank you for the advice. I will have to try the Pearls. I am familiar with a product called, Chloraseptic throat spray or lozengers. I prefer this mist over the cough drop. It numbs your throat removing the feeling .of the need to cough

Sherry Hewins profile image95

Sherry Hewins says

• ChristynaJohnson profile image

Thank you for your reply...I will definately look into it. Thanks for taking the time to help me out by replying to my post. I appreciate it.

artist101 profile image79

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

Desmondlee89 profile image79

Desmond Lee (Desmondlee89) says

• ChristynaJohnson profile image

Thank you for replying to my post. I'm glad that you finally kicked the cough.