sallybea profile image 100

What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?

Beata Stasak profile image85

Best Answer Beata Stasak says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 4 years ago

Wow, what a great list. I think it says so much more about you as a person. I am full of admiration. What a nice attitude you have to life. A great comment, thank you very much.

• sallybea profile image

That is lovely, bit like how I feel when I find myself in insect world with a macro lens. I know exactly how you feel. Thanks for the comment.

Iontach profile image86

Iontach says

• sallybea profile image

I know the feeling well Iontach , that is the time when my own mind wakes up and tell me sleep is not on the cards tonight.. Thanks for the comment.

Cantuhearmescream profile image79

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) says

• sallybea profile image

I am sure you are a great example to your children Cantuhearmescream. They can be fickle at times though, perhaps it is all part of the growing up process, something to do with them wanting to be independent of their parents.Thanks for you comment.

ladydeonne profile image81

Deonne Anderson (ladydeonne) says

• sallybea profile image

You are indeed a very fortunate ladydeonne - how wonderful to have so much of nature and beauty right on your doorstep. I will have to try to picture myself in the same surroundings! Thank you for your comment.

LoveJewel profile image61

LoveJewel says

• sallybea profile image

How nice LoveJewel, Love is a powerful thing, in all it's guises - such a fickle thing too at times, bringing with it, so many ups and downs. Great that you can be creative in stressful times though. Thanks you for your comments.

tolstoytherapy profile image80

Lucy (tolstoytherapy) says

• sallybea profile image

I find it so interesting that nature plays such an important part in everyone's feeling of well being. I know that for myself, I think of time spent in the outdoors as my 'soul time', so important to my well being. Thank you for your comment.

Desmondlee89 profile image77

Desmond Lee (Desmondlee89) says

• sallybea profile image

It really does help to focus one's energy on those less fortunate than ourselves. I commend you for taking time out to help the needy. I am sure it is very much appreciated. Thank you for your comment Desmondlee89

Louise Lately profile image73

Louise Lately says

• sallybea profile image

You are so right Louse Lately, nothing clear the mind more than a walk outdoors, rain or sunshine. Connecting with nature is a real cure for many ills.