Jennifer Bart profile image 59

How to deal with the pain of a migraine

I have suffered from chronic migraines since I was 12 years old and I am so sick of being in pain. I was just wondering if anyone else out there has have had to deal with this kind of pain and if there is anything I can do to help myself. I cant take narcotics anymore because I am in recovery anything you can say to lead me in the right direction to help myself would be greatly appreciated.

artist101 profile image76

Best Answer Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

Desmondlee89 profile image76

Desmond Lee (Desmondlee89) says

• Jennifer Bart profile image

Jennifer Bart 4 years ago

Thank you so much for taking time out to answer Desmondlee89 I really appreciate it!

Shiv Kumar (shivagra) says

• Jennifer Bart profile image

Jennifer Bart 4 years ago

Thank you for taking time out to answer. I usually end up throwing up when I get a migraine and always feel better after words so I will most defiantly try this I appreciate it!