hauntedpillows profile image 59

What do you see when you picture someone with a mental illness?

Is it that homeless man on the bus that smells like piss and mumbles to himself? A teen in skinny jeans with a prescription? I want to know what kind of person you envision and then where you believe this image is coming from. The media? Personal experience? Someone you know?

Morgan Anthony profile image70

Morgan Anthony says

• hauntedpillows profile image

hauntedpillows 4 years ago

I know that look. I've given that look on many occasions. For some reason it seems like I've been seeing much more prejudice lately against the mentally ill, but it could just be that I've been looking more closely than I formerly did.

Jennifer Bart profile image61

Jennifer Bart says