ChristynaJohnson profile image 67

How many hours of sleep do you get each night, and is it enough?

Abby Campbell profile image95

Abby Campbell says

• ChristynaJohnson profile image

Christina Johnson (ChristynaJohnson) 4 years ago

thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. I can't even imagine getting 8 hours of sleep. I usually run on 4 hours, myself.

ratnaveera profile image72

ratnaveera says

• ChristynaJohnson profile image

Seven hours? 3 of those would be spent tossing and turning, and unrestful for me. Thanks for taking the time to answer the question. =}

SkincareExpert1 profile image60

Paul Tredrea (SkincareExpert1) says

• ChristynaJohnson profile image

I average right about 4 hours myself, and can't imagine getting anymore than that. Thanks for answering the question, and enjoy your day.

• ChristynaJohnson profile image

Thank you, Tim..for your response. I thought it wasn't considered healthy sleeping if it wasn't done in one sleep session. I for one, would most likely fit into the two sessions of 2-4 hours of sleep. I haven't slept for 8 hours since I was a teen.