Lady Guinevere profile image 60

How or Where Does One File A Hospital Billing Complaint?

I had 2 procedures done in Jan. I talked with the radiology depart prior to those 2 procedures to set up a payment plan cuz I do not have Health Ins or employment. We agreed that I was to pay for half if I paid up front for the tests. We paid the bill for the 2 readings. Then hospital bills us without what we paid. Called hosp. and asked for item bill. Got that with an added charge. They want me to set up billing for this x-tra charge. I am not paying for something that I did not get.

Austinstar profile image78

Best Answer Austinstar says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 4 years ago

Thank You and I have posted it on FB and on the Attorney General's FB page and in his inbox. Di I send it to the Main Hospital CEO or the 1 that I was seen at? I have all the bills and can make copies and send them with the letter. Thnx Austinstar!!

bankscottage profile image93

bankscottage says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 4 years ago

While this is all true and useful, the CEOs that I have known really do want to hear from patients too, especially if the lower departments won't respond appropriately. It's bad management if they cannot control public relations.

mylindaelliott profile image82

mylindaelliott says

barbat79 profile image74

B A Tobin (barbat79) says

Lor's Stories profile image60

Lor's Stories says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

That the thing, they are not listening to me at all. I have been going around with them for 3 months and I have told them repeatedly that I did NOT get a 3rd test. Why it showed up after I asked for a itemized bill, I have no idea.

Lady Guinevere profile image60

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

cloverleaffarm profile image72

Healing Herbalist (cloverleaffarm) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

The advocate only sent me paperwork to fill out before I had another procedure. That was all they did. I have talked with billing many times and ended up in a rage and hung up on them. I will send 1 to head of Hospital too. Thnx.