Handicapped Chef profile image 27

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make do you agree or dis-agree

jellygator profile image94

jellygator says

WalterPoon profile image89

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

I can relate to what your saying but I it about setting goals you show shoot for a goal that you think you can get to then try for a higher goal, just like running the for minute mile I believe you should work your way to it not just shoot for it.

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

I truly understand but I believe that we have a choice in the beginning...but in life we are handed situations that alter our plans but I think everyone can over come them and get close to want or where you want to be.

Lor's Stories profile image60

Lor's Stories says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

disability is a condition or function judged to be significantly impaired relative to the usual standard of an individual or group.

A handicap person is one who is physically challenged from some of his physical part of his body.

The main differenc