rgalloway56 profile image 87

Has society reached the point where we will soon request a background check from a date?

With crime on the rise and basic human trust on the decline, do you feel it would be crossing the line to ask someone we're dating to provide a current background check?

Abby Campbell profile image93

Best Answer Abby Campbell says

• rgalloway56 profile image

Rhonda Darlene Lucas (rgalloway56) 4 years ago

I had the same idea about conducting my own private background check, but you would need their S.S. number, so they would have to order the check themselves. You were smart to have the HIV test done for your own peace of mind. Good for you!

Beata Stasak profile image84

Beata Stasak says

• rgalloway56 profile image

I don't think it would be crossing the line either. I think that it is definitely something that dating websites should offer their members. And it someone is looking for a potential date, they can select only those that have (or can provide) one.