EJ Lambert profile image 77

What is your worst memory regarding a friend or family member with alcoholism?

A lot of people have had to deal with the tragic lifestyle of living with an alcoholic. At least one way to better understand that pain is to share it with others who know the feeling. So to your knowledge, what is your work alcoholic memory?

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

The tragic part of people like that is they somehow think what they're doing is "living the good life." They can't understand that functional people in society use them as lessons for how NOT to behave like a decent human being.

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

It is amazing how irresponsible some people are despite knowing they have children around them. I haven't understood it forever. Like you, I have never had a drink in my life.