Billie Kelpin profile image 91

What specific words do you tell yourself to complete the simplest little tasks?

Assuming you're like me, I don't have a lot of trouble do the big disagreeable things that I HAVE to do, but something as easy as mailing a letter can take me 3 days, even if I need to get it in the mail NOW! What do you tell yourself to do these simple things. It might be a passive aggressive behavior from the annoynance of having to mail a letter when so much is done on the itnernet. I don't know; I can't figure it out. I just need some words that will help!

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Peach, now THAT I can't do. The household chores first. You're GREAT! I leave everything until an hour before I have to pick up my husband at the train station and prays no one will knock on my door.

liesl5858 profile image81

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

that would be me! "Billie, get a move on!" I think talking to myself in 3rd person might help :)

Abby Campbell profile image91

Abby Campbell says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

I think I have to go back to a white board. When I use igoogle's todo list, I can't seem to get things done:) I'm going to the store after commenting here and mail a letter. I should have done it this morning like you do and I'd be done. THANKS!