definitions profile image 60

How holistic are you?

SidKemp profile image91

Best Answer Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• definitions profile image

definitions 4 years ago

Thank you for such an in-depth response. I would agree with you that you have a true holistic outlook! I admire your ability to make linkages between holisticity theory and lifetime deliverables. We all work to increase our level of holisticity.

Alexander Mark profile image89

Alexander Silvius (Alexander Mark) says

• definitions profile image

definitions 4 years ago

And I agree; it is all a journey and we all have much to learn...but the process is fun! Thank you, Alexander Mark.

yupperclub profile image77

Patti Markow (yupperclub) says

• definitions profile image

definitions 4 years ago

But surely the awareness that you are not perfect 100% of the time is key to gaining your holisticity? I actually think you are more holistic in your focus than you let on :) Thank you, yupperclub

erorantes profile image31

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

• definitions profile image

definitions 4 years ago

It sounds like things are going really well, erorantes, and thank you for responding. I agree, true holistic focus is all about seeking clarity in different areas of life, and indeed the definition of normal is quite interesting and unique.