Denise Handlon profile image 86

Have you ever experienced head trauma?

I recently experienced a fall and hairline fracture of the skull; I'm wondering how long it takes to heal and if anyone else has a story to share about this? My main symptoms that I continue to experience is vertigo. I've not been able to return to work or even drive yet. It's only been a couple of weeks, but I'm anxious for it to "go away!"

innerspin profile image89

Best Answer innerspin says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

You're absolutely right-that is exactly what happened. I am now instructed to continue this maneuver daily x 3 until it repositions. I'll also be receiving rehab to double check everything. Thanks for your answer.

Lisa HW profile image81

Lisa HW says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

Lisa-thanks so much for sharing your exper. I know my head will heal with time, & patience is a must. I'm not affected if I read, but can relate to the difficulty you exper. For a week I could not recall words I wanted to say.

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

Thnx-mine was a back head frax to skull. It actually came about when a patient shoved me backwards, I hit the floor, and she jumped on me attempting to strangle me. A bit traumatic, besides the skull fracture. Thanks.