Emanate Presence profile image 86

If you could enquire into one subject to its deepest means, what would it be?

B. Leekley profile image85

Brian Leekley (B. Leekley) says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

Yes, others wonder, too (at least I do). I wonder, for example, if when I see the color "red", for example, it is the same as the color others see. I wonder why people are so similar and yet so different. You are not alone in your questions.

Laura Schneider profile image94

Laura Schneider says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 3 years ago

Good to see you again, Laura. And it is fun to read about this aspect of you and your interests. Also informative, as I had not heard of the Temple of Hatshepsut or female Pharoahs. Do you feel you've had lifetimes in Egypt?

• Emanate Presence profile image

Some like Frankl say we search for meaning, Others say we seek a feeling of aliveness. I also feel it is essential to know ourselves, as the Oracle of Delphi, Shakespeare, Gibran & others have expressed. Definitely beyond ego & personality. T

WalterPoon profile image90

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

The relationship of man to the soul world is a complex subject indeed. Thanks for writing.

lemmyC profile image66

Ben (lemmyC) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Thank you for sharing your dedication to the knowledge of God and His will for you in Christ Jesus. Do you have a preferred version of the Bible that you go to for inspiration and instruction?

• Emanate Presence profile image

Beautiful, Manatita. I appreciate your expression of devotion. Thank you for responding.

connorj profile image80

John Connor (connorj) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Yes, what really is the spiritual world, the subtle realm, the unseen, does it have levels, is it populated with beings, what is our relationship to it, what are the possibilities that could open when we are more fully aware & have understanding?

Ben Blackwell says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Yes, it is different, and as each answer has its own perspective and nuances it reveals something about us, our perceptions and existence. I do not know what it shows - that is one thing I like to enquire into myself.