stanwshura profile image 75

I know I'm depressed. On meds, see a therapist. Now what??

Having trouble "initiating" - even getting ready for the day is an intimidating and wearying chore. I Just want to be able to process my thoughts and make the simplest plans without becoming exhausted. How do I find that flow and clear head, and the drive to bring whatever I'm remotely able to conceive into action?

Susana S profile image98

Susana S says

Mighty Mom profile image86

Susan Reid (Mighty Mom) says

• stanwshura profile image

stanwshura 4 years ago

Thank you, MM. Your words are some of the most empathetic I've received, online AND in person. I can tell that you "get it". Duh, that probably has something to do with the fact that you, too, get *it*. Thank you for your comforting support. :/

KL Klein profile image85

Krissa Klein (KL Klein) says

Sri T profile image81

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Bishop55 profile image

Rebecca (Bishop55) 4 years ago

Or it's a chemical inbalance that requires medication. Not everything can be solved with change of perspective. A case of the blues? Sure. Clinical depression...probably not.

Bishop55 profile image95

Rebecca (Bishop55) says

PoeticPhilosophy profile image81

PoeticPhilosophy says