Sharicey profile image 61

Advice for finding a Reiki practitioner?

I'm considering trying Reiki. I'm very interested in it and curious about how it works. I'm a little skeptical but I have been regularly doing acupuncture and I have experienced the power of alternative medicine. So I think it will be a great experience. I'm not sure if my terminology is correct, but does anyone have any advice for finding a Reiki practitioner? Besides actually locating one, does anyone have any advice for knowing if you and your practitioner are a good match? I'm sorry if any of these questions are "dumb" but I don't know much about it. I look forward to learn more.

LongTimeMother profile image97

LongTimeMother says

• Sharicey profile image

Sharice (Sharicey) 3 years ago

Just thought that I might update you guys and let you know I found an amazing Reiki practitioner who was suggested to me by a friend. I'm so glad I gave Reiki a try. Thanks again for your advice.

Lee Tea profile image91

Lee Tea says

• Sharicey profile image

Sharice (Sharicey) 3 years ago

Thank you so much Lee. I will look for expos or any events that might also feature reiki. All of the other points you made make so much sense. I really appreciate the guidance. Thanks Again.