I'm having cataract surgery done in Hilo in a couple days, due to an injury 9 years ago. My doctor said if there is a complication, I will have to be flown to Honolulu 200 miles away for further surgery. My brother, who is also a doctor, says I should cancel and have the surgery done in Honolulu. Is he overreacting? After all, trauma patients are often flown to Honolulu. Also, I looked at ratings for my eye doctor, and he ranks 3.2 out of 5. He has had 6 reviews. This ranks as "fair". Should I still go to him, or run the other way?
sort by best latest
Excellent! Good to hear.
Congratulations. I am still waiting to do my second. Had some family issues and then some medical issues that have forced a delay. I hope to get my second one done in the next two or three weeks.
Thanks, both of you! Larry Wall - best of luck to you!