Blond Logic profile image 89

How often do you weigh yourself?

Many people weigh themselves every day. Do you feel this is counterproductive to losing weight? Picture Pixabay and Nemo

Tusitala Tom profile image90

Best Answer Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 3 years ago

I couldn't agree more. I have been in Brazil for nearly 5 years with no scale. Good food, physical work, and a full length mirror that tells me what I need to know.

I think the more people worry about it, the more they gain and obsess about it.

annart profile image86

Ann Carr (annart) says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 3 years ago

It is good to have a motive when trying to lose weight. It sounds like your method is working for you. Thanks for the answer.

Sue Bailey profile image88

Susan Bailey (Sue Bailey) says

Life and Luxury profile image82

Life and Luxury says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 3 years ago

Thank you for your answer. Is this to take corrective measures if it varies, or just a general level of reassurance?

Maggie Bennett profile image80

Maggie Bennett says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 3 years ago

I agree with you about the food. The diet food industry and drug companies don't want their customers to be healthy otherwise they would be out of business.Thanks for your response.

Silverspeeder profile image59

karl (Silverspeeder) says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 3 years ago

Hi Silverspeeder,

I think if you focus too much on something, such as weight gain, it happens. You have, in my opinion a very balanced approach. Thanks for your input.