Charlu profile image 84

Has anyone tried to eat according to the Eat Right 4 Your Type book or diet?

I started reading this book a few days ago and am amazed at how much sense it makes. I was just wondering if anyone had tried to eat that way and what results they had if they did?

Abby Campbell profile image92

Abby Campbell says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 3 years ago

That's amazing because I also found several things that I didn't have a tolerance for that they stated was related to my blood type. You are so right about taking the good and leaving the rest.. Thanks for an awesome answer and forethought.

Jay Max Juster profile image84

Jay M. Juster (Jay Max Juster) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 3 years ago

Thanks I can't believe all the information in this book. I mean it even tells you what type of exercising to do. Let me know when you finish the article I would love to read it and I'll let you know how it works:)

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 3 years ago

I know what you mean, but the more I read, the more it makes sense. It's like putting airplane fuel in a car. Like the different acids in oranges and grapefruits and how one is good for me while the other reduces mineral absorption I gotta try it