peeples profile image 88

What to do to treat bipolar naturally?

I have been unmedicated for over 10 years, I have slow cycling bipolar. For a few of those years in the beginning I used marijuana to treat and it worked well, however that is not legal and I need a treatment that will help both the depression and manic parts that does not involve pharmaceuticals. I've been able to control until lately but have had some changes in my life that are making it hard to control. Suggestions? (not looking for a doctors opinion)

Lee Tea profile image91

Lee Tea says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

Thank you for the in depth look at the different herbs. I guess I need to do some research and figure out what may work best for me. Thanks!

Georgie Lowery profile image94

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says