LAURENS WRIGHT profile image 76

What activities have you seen that disturbs you in daily life?

Some of the things that disturb me: Lady running her finger up her nose, twisting it, then wiping it on my car seat! Guy getting a cup of coffee from the employee station, not drinking all of it, then pouring the rest back into the pot. Planners of restaurants rest rooms, making the door swing into the rest room, mandating all people must spread germs by grasping the handle to pull the door to the inside.

chef-de-jour profile image90

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

carlajbehr profile image87

Carla J Behr (carlajbehr) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 3 years ago

Speakng of driving, I've also noticed when I go downtown to run errands, people find it acceptable to drive on the wrong side of the street in parking lots. That's always confused me as it is very unsafe.

CraftytotheCore profile image98

CraftytotheCore says

liesl5858 profile image80

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says