Relationshipc profile image 88

Is it just me, or are the majority of people really sick?

Everywhere I go there are people hacking, sneezing, and looking unwell. It doesn't matter what time of year it is - I have never gone somewhere without the majority of people being sick. What is worse, is that they never cover their face. My husband and I seem to be the exception in this world! Is it just in my part of the world, or do you notice this too?

johnsonrallen profile image92

Robert Allen Johnson (johnsonrallen) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

That is what my husband and I think too. Diet and lifestyle...exercise and avoiding bad habits.

jjackson786 profile image95

Jennifer (jjackson786) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

I hear you. I couldn't imagine hacking all day long and feeling under the weather.

Express10 profile image89

H C Palting (Express10) says

gpishev profile image60

Georgi P. (gpishev) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

Right. Low nutrient foods that don't support good immune function etc.

Insane Mundane profile image61

Insane Mundane says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

I agree. I think that as a whole, people are starting to see this truth. Whether they are doing something about it is another story.

innerspin profile image92

Kim Kennedy (innerspin) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

So you only see it in patches around you? That's crazy! Me personally - I focus on the positive and am grateful that I am not unhealthy like that. And yes, germs are everywhere, doesn't mean I'm going to dive into them! Just not smart...