Relationshipc profile image 91

Is it just me, or are the majority of people really sick?

Everywhere I go there are people hacking, sneezing, and looking unwell. It doesn't matter what time of year it is - I have never gone somewhere without the majority of people being sick. What is worse, is that they never cover their face. My husband and I seem to be the exception in this world! Is it just in my part of the world, or do you notice this too?

jjackson786 profile image91

Jennifer (jjackson786) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 3 years ago

I hear you. I couldn't imagine hacking all day long and feeling under the weather.

Express10 profile image87

H C Palting (Express10) says

johnsonrallen profile image88

Robert Allen Johnson (johnsonrallen) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 3 years ago

That is what my husband and I think too. Diet and lifestyle...exercise and avoiding bad habits.

gpishev profile image60

Georgi P. (gpishev) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 3 years ago

Right. Low nutrient foods that don't support good immune function etc.

Insane Mundane profile image60

Insane Mundane says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 3 years ago

I agree. I think that as a whole, people are starting to see this truth. Whether they are doing something about it is another story.

innerspin profile image88

innerspin says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 3 years ago

So you only see it in patches around you? That's crazy! Me personally - I focus on the positive and am grateful that I am not unhealthy like that. And yes, germs are everywhere, doesn't mean I'm going to dive into them! Just not smart...