MarleneB profile image 96

Has anyone been able to apply for medical insurance under the Affordable Care Act?

Since October 1, 2013 I have been trying to gain access to California's website to apply for medical insurance online. The website has been experiencing problems since the first day. To date, I have not been able to apply for a program that the government has mandated me to do. Have you been able to apply online? I'm just curious to know if people are successful or not in applying for insurance online.

tirelesstraveler profile image86

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 3 years ago

I have been trying every day - all throughout the day. No success. I did manage to get the application complete. Then the system crashed. Now I can't seem to get to the page where I select a provider. It's so frustrating.