Purpose Embraced profile image 96

What steps are you taking to enhance your mental health on a daily basis?

This week, October 6 – 12, is Mental Health Awareness Week. The aim is to increase awareness about issues of mental health and well-being, and educate the public about mental illness.

kallini2010 profile image83

kallini2010 says

• Purpose Embraced profile image

Yvette Stupart PhD (Purpose Embraced) 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing your experiences, as well as ideas about the benefits of comedy and laughter in dealing with mental problems and enhancing our mental well-being.

Lee Tea profile image93

Lee Tea says

• Purpose Embraced profile image

You are welcome. I love the idea that each day has a purpose ("infusing the day with purpose"). I also agree that we have to resist self-defeating thinking. Thanks for sharing!

vrbmft profile image80

Vernon Bradley (vrbmft) says

• Purpose Embraced profile image

WOW! I see you use a variety of strategies to enhance your mental well-being. You are welcome, and I find many of the things you practice helpful.

CraftytotheCore profile image85

CraftytotheCore says

• Purpose Embraced profile image

Great! I like the steps you are taking, and letting go of the past is essential to our mental well-being. Of course, what we eat affect our emotional states too. Thanks for sharing.