Nellieanna profile image 85

What, if anything do wish to relive or to "do over" in your life?

I was inspired to share this question from a recent Mensa Bulletin article asking members just that question. The published replies were revealing, inspiring and, occasionally, humorous - and each, so individual. That's why it can be asked again. I'm still thinking of my own answer!

Nell Rose profile image90

Nell Rose says

• Nellieanna profile image

Nellieanna Hay (Nellieanna) 3 years ago

Nell, how touching. It gives me goose-bumps, because I relate to it so much, being the last of even my own generation alive. It's poignant. Hugs.

Laura Schneider profile image92

Laura Schneider says

• Nellieanna profile image

Nellieanna Hay (Nellieanna) 3 years ago

Aw, that is, indeed, regrettable. But I'd say that she did/does understand your emotional effort to tell her your feelings. Perhaps she understood that you also had your mother's welfare on your mind. At such emotional times, we're not 'at best'.

Twilight Lawns profile image88

Twilight Lawns says

• Nellieanna profile image

Nellieanna Hay (Nellieanna) 3 years ago

Now you've brought tears to my eyes, dear friend. I know the sincerity with which each of your words was written. Thank you for sharing them. May you feel the love of your parents and your dear friend, Krishna, as they surely feel yours. Hugs.