Ladies, what character traits are most attractive to you in men?

I am not speaking of obvious outside appearances, but those qualities that a man has deep in his character that are most appealing to you as a woman. Thank you for answering.

Sparklea profile image75

Best Answer Sparklea says

• hfortinberry profile image

H.B. Fortinberry (hfortinberry) 3 years ago

Sparklea, you have found that special pearl, reserved for you. What a blessing! Thanks for giving those of us without, who still have desire for a relationship, hope. Blessings hfortinberry

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says

• JayeWisdom profile image

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) 3 years ago

Crafty - You found yourself a rare jewel there, and I'm sure you show him how much he is appreciated.

ChitrangadaSharan profile image84

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

Hi Chitrangada Sharan, thank you so much for answering! Yes, those are certainly awesome character traits to possess ... could not be better than that for sure!

Sushma Webber profile image86

Sushma Webber says

• MrsGray32 profile image

MrsGray32 3 years ago

That's a great rule to live by. Thanks for sharing!

Hi ChristinS, thank you for answering! Aw, thank you for sharing about your most wonderful husband. You are blessed beyond measure indeed. He certainly has strong character, and that "sparkle in the eye" is a beautiful bonus.

prektjr.dc profile image88

Debbie Carey (prektjr.dc) says

Hi prektjr.dc, Wow, you have summed it up so nicely as to each attractive feature. I am thrilled you have found such a man and have been together for the past 15 amazing years! Congrats and blessings for happiness for life with this kind of man!

JayeWisdom profile image94

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

Hi Jaye, yes, those are certainly all good character traits to look for in a man indeed! I understand about making that list long ago and paying attention to it .. I know I would not want to be single nowadays. Glad my husband loves me for me!

sallieannluvslife profile image86

sallieannluvslife says

Hi sallieannluvslife, I agree totally with all you have stated here! What a wonderful man that would be to have in one's life who possesses such character traits.

Lee Tea profile image93

Lee Tea says

Hi Lee Tea, wow, thanks for sharing your great thoughts here on the subject and a bit about your relationship ... Awesome. I agree with everything you have stated.

teaches12345 profile image92

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

Hi teaches, thank you for answering. You know it sweet lady ... am I so glad you have one at home! You deserve the best this life has to offer!

ocfireflies profile image78

ocfireflies says

Levertis Steele profile image84

Levertis Steele says

Hi Levertis, thanks for answering, so you like the character traits of "the better boys" ...the ones who prefer to stay home with the wife and family.

Hi Iburmaster, thank you so much for answering. That is wonderful you find your husband irresistible through his intelligence!

Stephanie7889 profile image85

Stephanie Constantino (Stephanie7889) says

I Stephanie7889, I love how you put that ... ability to show a passion for things regardless of the response from others ...wow, very powerful. My husband was a band nerd too : ) Confidence to be who you are is awesome!

Diana Lee profile image78

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

Hi Diana Lee, thank you for answering. Woo, you know it, about that being lied to, for I cannot take much of that, as it is so hard to trust again after being lied to so often. I am sorry and I know some will never change ...

MrsGray32 profile image60

MrsGray32 says

Hi MrsGray32, thank you for answering! I believe there is one out there for you who meets those critera. I understand perfectly about the need to be able to "kick some butt" if necessary : ) Been there, and needed my man to protect me too!

hfortinberry profile image60

H.B. Fortinberry (hfortinberry) says

Hi hfortinberry, Wow, what a great answer. I will be thrilled when you do start writing here, for just in your commenting, your writing gifts shine through here. I am in agreement about humility, for we know how God feels about pride. Profound!

kineticpoet profile image59

kineticpoet says

Hi kineticpoet, thank you for answering. Wow, how very interesting ...yes, those are great character traits for sure! Adventurous and full of wonder about life, excellent! Yes, it certainly is the backbone!

DDE profile image56

Devika Primić (DDE) says

Hi Devika, thank you for answering! Wow, those are certainly awesome character traits to notice in a man, and I really like the respect part. Blessings

MysticMoonlight says

Hi MysticMoonlight, Yes, that is an awesome combination there for sure! It is so important to keep that spark going for sure!!! Sounds like you have a keeper! Thank you for answering.