Did your health insurance premiums rise by 180% like mine did or were you one of those who received

a reduction in your health insurance costs? President Obama stated "for 85 percent of Americans who already have health insurance through your employer or Medicare or Medicaid, you don't need to sign up for coverage through a website at all -- you've already got coverage." Then he said "because of the Affordable Care Act, preventive care, like mammograms and birth control, are free through your employers. Wow, at 70 years of age, I sure need that don't you? For 70 years I paid my own way and now I am forced to pay for those who won't pay for themselves. Is this fair? Don't you just love it?

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 3 years ago

That comment about men and Medicaid hit home. My grandfather is dying of pancreatic cancer. Every six months for the past 2 years he had to go for a stent replacement at the cost of $27,000. He had to pay thousands out of pocket.

gmwilliams profile image82

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 3 years ago

Do they still have planned parenthood? I remember them talking about de-funding that a while back but didn't follow the outcome. I always thought they did a good job, especially with teens.