ChristinS profile image 94

When you figure out the meaning of reoccuring dreams do they stop?

When I was little I used to have a reoccuring dream about being chased. Eventually they stopped. For many years I had dreams I was back in school, but I kept getting lost in the hallways trying to find my final class so I could graduate. Lately, I keep dreaming about this house, but when I open this hall closet door it is this amazing staircase that goes up to a whole other wing of the house. I usually have them awhile and then they stop. Do you have reoccuring dreams? do they stop when you figure them out? or do you just outgrow them?

Billie Kelpin profile image92

Billie Kelpin says

Sue B. profile image89

Sue B. says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Sue, love the analogy of the subconscious screaming at us. I think you're right in that you can resolve the issue without always understanding the meaning and understanding the meaning doesn't always resolve the issue.

MizBejabbers says

Alise- Evon says