Billie Kelpin profile image 92

What is the one emotional pain that you would prevent others from experiencing if you could?

Mothers Against Drunk Drivers use their pain to attempt to protect others from experiencing this type of loss. It is the pain that has affected us the most, that we wish we could stop for others. What is that pain for you and how would you go about preventing others from experiencing if you could?

CraftytotheCore profile image96

CraftytotheCore says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

C, poignant pain. By writing, I think professionals reading this will think twice abt their interaction w/parents. I know it prompted me to ask another question on hubpages re: stupid things we,as teachers, have told parents.(Your son seems amazing!)

Escobana profile image87

Escobana says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

The focus is in the right place, not on the family who abused you, but the family in your life now. I can relate a bit being left by my husband in preference for someone else.He was my family,but my focus needs to be on my new husband and family now.