Mahir Maric profile image 62

Can you tell how do you deal with problems that occur in your life?

Do you say :"I found a reason to go back to sleep!". Are you observing a problem as a problem or a challenge? Do you let other people solve your problems even when you have enough time to deal with it and solve it?

jemuelO profile image92

Jemuel (jemuelO) says

• Mahir Maric profile image

Mahir (Mahir Maric) 4 years ago

thank you for the answer and you have done great job with that article

Steve Burgess profile image60

Steve Burgess says

• Mahir Maric profile image

Mahir (Mahir Maric) 4 years ago

I have read somewhere that mistake becomes a mistake only when you decide to repeat it. Before that you can consider it as upgrade tool for your success. Thank you for answering

beatrice2013 profile image59

Beatrice Brenda Simiyu (beatrice2013) says

• Mahir Maric profile image

Mahir (Mahir Maric) 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing that experience. I totally agree with you. I think that problems are opportunities that will make our skills more visible to us but that we didn't know about before the problem happened.