Gypsy Scribe profile image 88

What scares you?

What is the one thing that just terrifies you beyond comprehension?

Gypsy Scribe profile image88

Anthony Davis (Gypsy Scribe) says

Cre8tor profile image96

Dan Robbins (Cre8tor) says

• Gypsy Scribe profile image

Anthony Davis (Gypsy Scribe) 4 years ago

I understand where you're coming from! My son-in-law gave my 11 yr old step daughter a slow ride on his motorcycle. He went nice and easy and just down the street; much like yours. But nonetheless, I threw a fit over it!

jaydawg808 profile image91

jaydawg808 says

• Gypsy Scribe profile image

I think the "unknown" is what scares most people. Just like the question if there is life after death. I guess we want to live forever. LOL

cschantz profile image60

cschantz says

• Gypsy Scribe profile image

I was that way with my father, but not in a comical reference kind of way. I tried to avoid him if I could. Especially when he got home from work. That was when he was the crankiest!

Penny G profile image72

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• Gypsy Scribe profile image

Anthony Davis (Gypsy Scribe) 3 years ago

I agree. It's gotten out of control; some areas more than others. And it doesn't take much to turn in your innocent neighbor, either. I'd have to add to this, and I'm not saying they're all bad, but the bad cop is becoming the norm. :(

The  4 THINGS That SCARE People THE MOST86

The 4 THINGS That SCARE People THE MOST

MPG Narratives profile image61

Marie Giunta (MPG Narratives) says

• Gypsy Scribe profile image

I'm grossed out by maggots. UGH! You know, in my EMT days, we had a little girl in the ambulance waiting for the chopper to arrive and she was ALLERGIC to roaches. That was a new one to all of us!