Billie Kelpin profile image 91

What has given you this kind of sheer joy in your life? Do you have plans to recapture it?

I found this picture of our little neighbor taken at Christmas time years ago when she was little. She couldn't wait to show us her new tutu and ran over in the snow in ballet slippers and no coat to show us her favorite Christmas present that year. This picture reflects sheer joy. That emotion, I think, is wound up in the hope of something spectacular, the thrill of the possibility of learning something new and becoming good at it. It's a joy we've all hopefully have felt at one time. I'd like to write a hub that talks about recapturing that in our present adult lives. Your thoughts?

mactavers profile image91

mactavers says