Do you happen to have a favorite moment or memory of 2013 and, if so, would you like to share it?

Was there one great moment this year (2013) that sticks out in your mind and, if so, would you like to share it? Thank you for answering.

craiglyn profile image82

Best Answer Lynda (craiglyn) says

Thank you so much craiglyn for sharing and I am thrilled your "Hug" came at the perfect time! Wow, thank you for sharing about the boy on the bridge! Awesome!

brakel2 profile image84

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

Awesome dear Audrey! I do adore my grandchildren too ... so very much indeed. Congrats to him on passing his first board exams and near the top of his class too! Thank you for sharing that great memory.

Hehe...well I sure do hope billybuc reads this! I can relate as far as HP goes, as it meant so much to me to be voted for by other hubbers/writers to receive a Hubbie this year was wonderful. It was like receiving the People's Coice Award! Lol

myefforts profile image86

Asif (myefforts) says

Awesome, my efforts! I hope so too. HP is a wonderful community for sure! Outside of HP, for me, was when my granddaughter's nerve damaged arm healed completely.