No thankfully. I am always very careful with checking temperatures of food when I cook and of keeping surfaces clean and sanitized and avoiding cross-contamination. If I think there is even a tiny chance something has gone off I will not use it.
I got salmonella food poisoning at a restaurant when I was only 10 years old. I was SO sick and it was so awful, it left that much of a lasting impression on me! I'm 40 and still remember how bad it was. In fact, I to this day cannot eat Jr. Mint candies which is what I had for dessert that evening lol - and it took me many years to ever eat turkey again (it was a turkey club that poisoned me)
Due to that experience, I have always been very cautious, to the point of being obsessive with food preparation.