Lee Lee 513 profile image 59

Does anyone suffer from voices within?

Do you hear voices in your head? If you do, how do you deal with it? Do you know someone who hears voices and how do you deal with it? I hear voices everyday and have since sometime around 2003 or at least as far back as I can remember at this point.

NornsMercy profile image83

Chace (NornsMercy) says

• Lee Lee 513 profile image

Schandee Decker (Lee Lee 513) 3 years ago

I do have some family but it's hard to talk about because some think it's my guilt but the voices lie about me.

Parker Arby Grace (ParkourParker99) says

Dave36 3 years ago

The way i look at the mind is no matter what it says good or bad, our mind isn't who we are..Our mind is for problem solving/ideas/solutions etc, & is totally neutral..Now the voice we hear in our mind is our ego trying to tempt us, so ignore it.

Dave36 says