Sky9106 profile image 48

Can someone's death be a legitimate Jackpot for some one else?

With the struggles humankind is having with life and death and who should live and who should die , certain thoughts keeps tracing through my head in the form of this question. As for me of course I believe this can happen and I have legitimate references.

• Sky9106 profile image

Sky9106 3 years ago

Thanks dashingscorpio, I guess those you mentioned are definite legit avenues and the truth is those are the responses that will actually open the gates. There is a question I wanted to post, "if the dead has any rights" I did not. Thanks .

Frank Atanacio profile image64

Frank Atanacio says

• Sky9106 profile image

Sky9106 3 years ago

Thanks bro Frank , its another way it can be looked at , and I am not cutting any corners here doesn't it appear to be a double standard in some way?