pearlmacb profile image 77

Is there a way in determining if a dream is trying to tell you something?

I had a dream this week which still hasn`t left me. It was an intense Sci-fi, Matrix, alien invasion, action thriller which was quite frightening, I was trying to protect this young girl (unfamiliar to me) and save lives however in was a helpless cause, but it wasn`t the end, there was still time..... Does it mean anything? or perhaps a result of information overload?

Jodah profile image86

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• pearlmacb profile image

pearlmacb 3 years ago

Hi Jodah. No sci-fi movies of late, however the young girl could represent my inner-child. Thanks for the insight, helpful.

Sarastheboss profile image79

Sara Jean (Sarastheboss) says

Diana Lee profile image80

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• pearlmacb profile image

pearlmacb 3 years ago

Appreciate your response Diana Lee! I will do some research online as the dream was startling real; I`m sure it is revealing something I may need to be aware of.