MissMelissaK profile image 88

How would you know if you're apartment is toxic? The reason why I ask is because my symptoms

ONLY...happen when I step foot in the apartment. I get pain that runs up my feet. I also get swelling in my hands, like a burning sensation. When I leave to walk the dog, the symptoms ease up. The minute I step back into the apartment they flare up. Also, when I go to work, the symptoms disappear but the minute I come home, the symptoms reappear.I recently got rid of a memory foam topper and memory foam pillow that I had for just a few months.Also, I had a new carpet installed as well in February.So I was told I should steam clean the carpet for toxins.

MissMelissaK profile image88

MissMelissaK says