Do you still view life with the wonder of a child?

For me, whenever I am around young children, especially my grands, am I reminded through their eyes just how wonderful everything about this life is, even the smallest of things. I think it is wonderful to capture back or keep that wonderment about life. We can learn a lot or remember when we look at the world through the eyes of a child. What are your thoughts?

Sparklea profile image77

Best Answer Sparklea says

Wow, Sparklea, thank you for sharing your wonderful insight to this question of the wonder of all things! Your beautiful answer is telling of your beautiful attitude towards life. We are off to a party in the park to observe the wonder of it all!

sallybea profile image97

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) says

Dear Sallybea, Yes, you have described it very well. Oh, so true, no matter what age, those who look at every aspect of life with wonder, I think are such a blessing, and I am always amazed at all that is going on in His creation. Blessings

grand old lady profile image91

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

Dear grand old lady, I am sorry dear one. Yes, that is what I am referring to in your third line, when we have the wonder of discovery of the simplest things in this life. It does give one a unique appreciation of life indeed. Blessings

Shyron E Shenko profile image87

Shyron E Shenko says

Hi Dear Shyron, Aw, thank you for sharing that precious photo!!! Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about, that we should capture in our hearts the joy of the beauty of even the smallest things, i.e. butterfly!!! Yes, He does! (((Hugs)))

Dee aka Nonna profile image85

Dee aka Nonna says

Oh, I feel the same way whenever I am around them, so childlike and full of wonder with the enjoyment of watching their wonder of all things. It is an adventure indeed! We are off to the park to enjoy celebrating my 4 year old granddaughter's b'day!

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Hi Sha, Yes, you are making perfect sense. It is sad when we lose are wonder about the beauty that is all around us. I believe they are allowed in questions if they relate to the question. Aw, thank you, I love you too! I will read with interest!

AnastasiaMcGowan profile image59

Anastasia (AnastasiaMcGowan) says

Dave36 2 years ago

All of the atrocities/experiences are man made.In the past things we're made by hand, so people we're trades men/crafts men, & we're closer to creation as we we're creating things ourselves.Now technology is taking 'over we're becoming disconnec

Dave36 says

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your thoughts here. So, true, as adults we are so wrapped up in things, we sometimes forget to enjoy the beauty of something as simple the delicacy of a flower. I am glad you are now enjoying the wonder all around!

Hi Sheila, thank you for answering with such profound thoughts! So true, if we do not stop and be thankful and enjoy this life with its many wonders, then we are missing out ... and for no reason, but our own failure to stop and enjoy. Blessings