DzyMsLizzy profile image 93

What are your thoughts on cremation?

How would you deal with the cremains? Many have an urn in their home; for me, that would kind of freak me out. What if it falls and breaks? Then what do you do? Sweep up the loved one and toss in the trash? My mother's wish was to be cremated; her cremains were buried in the plot with my father.

backporchstories profile image85

backporchstories says

grand old lady profile image90

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

Bob Bamberg profile image92

Bob Bamberg says

Christine B. profile image80

Christine B. says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 3 years ago

I have been saying this for years. I come from a family who thinks the"NORMAL Funeral is a must and is the respectful thing to do. THey are always upset when I won't go to a Funeral. Just wait until they find out I donated my body to medical science.

Ann1Az2 profile image70

Ann1Az2 says

Penny G profile image75

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says