DzyMsLizzy profile image 90

What are your thoughts on cremation?

How would you deal with the cremains? Many have an urn in their home; for me, that would kind of freak me out. What if it falls and breaks? Then what do you do? Sweep up the loved one and toss in the trash? My mother's wish was to be cremated; her cremains were buried in the plot with my father.

grand old lady profile image91

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

Bob Bamberg profile image91

Bob Bamberg says

backporchstories profile image84

backporchstories says

Ann1Az2 profile image69

Ann1Az2 says

Christine B. profile image83

Christine B. says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 3 years ago

I have been saying this for years. I come from a family who thinks the"NORMAL Funeral is a must and is the respectful thing to do. THey are always upset when I won't go to a Funeral. Just wait until they find out I donated my body to medical science.

Penny G profile image76

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says