Madison Resare profile image 76

I am in my third-tri of pregnancy and am tired during the day and wide awake at night. why??

I am in my third-tri of pregnancy and I am always tired during the day, I have been taking a 1 hour long nap almost every day and now I am thinking of adding a second nap! Some days I wake up at 6:00 a.m. and other days I don't get up till 9:30 a.m.but I am tired during the day no matter when I wake up. I also CANNOT get to sleep at night, I am up till midnight or later because of heartburn and the baby moving around. If anyone has any tips, ideas, or answers for me I would really appreciate it :)

Kathleen Cochran profile image84

Kathleen Cochran says

• Madison Resare profile image

Madison Resare 3 years ago

Thanks for the help and advice. I seem to get heartburn every night, no matter what I eat... some foods just make it worse than others. Well, at least I have Hubpages so I have something to do when I am up all night! hehe

innerspin profile image92

Kim Kennedy (innerspin) says

• Madison Resare profile image

Madison Resare 3 years ago

Thanks, I will take your advice and try to take it all in stride. Right now it is hard to remember the end goal and how worthwhile it is going to be... but I really can't wait to meet my little guy! :)

bethperry profile image92

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• Madison Resare profile image

Madison Resare 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the support and the advice! I am not on any medication, just some iron supplements. I guess having a set sleeping schedule isn't gonna happen for a while, even after the baby is born! haha.