Rock_nj profile image 90

What environmentally friendly ways are there to be buried and returned to Earth?

As an environmentally minded person, I was thinking: I don't want to take up a plot of land once I have passed that can't be used by anyone or anything else. I also don't want to be turned into ashes or be fed to fish, so what are my options to be dispersed among nature in an environmentally friendly manner and provide for nutrients for new life that comes after I pass, without taking up a plot of land on Earth for the foreseeable future?

Rochelle Frank profile image88

Rochelle Frank says

mariexotoni profile image89

mariexotoni says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 3 years ago

Hi Marie......must be the same article I just read recently. Pretty unique idea, don't you think?

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 3 years ago

fpherj48, It's funny how things work that way. If there was ever something the spirit guides would get involved in, it would be this topic. I thought of it after passing an old graveyard recently. I will look into the bio urn in the link above.

Grey Temples says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 3 years ago

Grey Temples..Good for you!..I have the same.My body is donated to the Medical School at a State University I haven't spoken to my sons about my ashes because I am still deciding.. If I don't specify, I guess it will be up to them.