Madison Resare profile image 73

I have 6 weeks left in my pregnancy, any tips on how to be a little more ready/prepared?

I go back and forth between feeling totally ready to have this little guy come out, to feeling completely and utterly overwhelmed and unprepared. Any tips/advice?

• Madison Resare profile image

Madison Resare 3 years ago

Thank you for your help/advice :) I should probably install the car seat and figure out how to buckle, unbuckle, etc. hahaha I am going to go to the hospital so I should get my bags ready too. Any hints on MUST-HAVES for my hospital bag?

Lori P. profile image86

Lori Chidori Phillips (Lori P.) says

artist101 profile image76

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

• Madison Resare profile image

Madison Resare 3 years ago

Aww thank you so much for such an awesome answer. I will try keep doing what is good for me and the baby, I hate not having the energy to do all the things I want to do. I have taken a lot more naps recently too so I guess that is good.