Handicapped Chef profile image 32

Are you diabetic and can't eat the foods you like then how do you deal with your eating habits.

My father is diabetic and he has trouble eating the foods that he likes to eat because he really likes to eat rich foods but but me being a chef I reconstruct food for him to make it diabetic friendly. The question is how do you prepare your food.

blueheron profile image97

Sharon Vile (blueheron) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 2 years ago

You have just given me a wealth of information thank you so much this will really help out when I am cooking for him

jaydawg808 profile image89

jaydawg808 says

liesl5858 profile image81

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 2 years ago

thanks for the insight my father is diabetic so I am trying to learn all that I can.