Mickji profile image 80

Heart problems and high blood pressure. What are the foods to avoid ?

I have been told that people with heart problems and high blood pressure must avoid eating things that contain sugar. But which are these things? Is it possible to find a list with what you can eat and what you cannot?

DiabetesReviewer profile image61

Marcos Taquechel RN, CNS (DiabetesReviewer) says

• Mickji profile image

Mickji 3 years ago

Miso too ?This is sad, seems that no food escape from the list of things to avoid. Other than popato chips, also boiled potatoes must be avoided?

I will check the list of ingredients and see which are on top. Often here you don't find detailed lists.

artist101 profile image76

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

• Mickji profile image

Mickji 3 years ago

I didn't knew about celery !I will tell her because she never cook dishes with celery.

I thought that peanuts were fatty food that must be avoided because they cause problems to kidneys also.

Hawthorn berry there aren't in the shop, where to find it?

no body profile image76

Robert E Smith (no body) says

• Mickji profile image

Mickji 3 years ago

Here everything is prepared at home,so cooking sauces can be deleted from the list. The problems persists on olives and oil, because saying to an Italian to avoid them is like talking to a wall.

Richie Alburo says

• Mickji profile image

Mickji 3 years ago

I know that fatty and junk food must be avoid when you have diabetes, but this is not the case luckily. Instead in addiction to blood pressure and heart problems there is poliomyelitis and deforming artite. This make finding excercises difficult