Kristin DB Wilson profile image 61

Have you or your child ever suffered from a bad reaction to shots?

My daughter is 4 months old and is having a bad reaction to shots. She has a fever, cold, sweats, and an eye infection, all within hours of getting the shot. I have taken her back to the doctor, was given ointment for her eye, and also advised to give her Tylenol for her fever. I have missed work because I do not want her around any other people, especially with her infection. Plus she is very cranky and sad. Please be careful when getting multiple shots, or any shots for that matter. It's not fun to have a sick child especially when they're normally happy and full of smiles.

bethperry profile image92

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

Penny G profile image71

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• Kristin DB Wilson profile image

Kristin (Kristin DB Wilson) 3 years ago

Wow. Thanks Penny. I didn't think of the fact about the sick patients. As a matter of fact when the baby was brand new we went straight back to a separate waiting room. I guess there's an age limit on this in her doctor's office as to who gets tha

Patty Inglish, MS profile image94

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

mgeorge1050 profile image79

Alan (mgeorge1050) says

Lowdown0 profile image81

Robbie Newport (Lowdown0) says