janshares profile image 90

What makes it difficult for some people to accept a compliment?

Saying "thank you" after a compliment doesn't come easy for some of us. Explain why.

HoneyBB profile image87

Honey Halley (HoneyBB) says

• janshares profile image

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) 2 years ago

Hey HoneyBB! So good to see you, it's been a while. Yes, I hope the question resonates with others as well and helps them get comfy with just how good they really are when acknowledged by others. Thanks so much for your candid answer.

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says

• janshares profile image

Very interesting results of that study, Snowman. Good info to pass on. Thank you very much for answering.

• janshares profile image

Hmm, nicely put, Kevin. I'd love to hear the in-depth but I get it. Thank you for answering.