Madison Resare profile image 75

How do you get through last few weeks/days of pregnancy!?

I have 9 days left until my due date and I am going crazy! I am taking naps (because I don't get much sleep at night), the baby's room is pretty much done, and now I am dying of boredom because I want my baby to get here! And no offense but I don't want to hear "get sleep and enjoy this time now" because I have a hard time sleeping anyway so why not get no sleep with a baby :(

• Madison Resare profile image

Madison Resare 3 years ago

Thanks for all the suggestions! I really appreciate it :) I do love swimming! I have already gone once this week, is one of my favorite pregnant activities :) I guess I could work on the car and some freezer meals. Movies are always fun too :)

wychic profile image91

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• Madison Resare profile image

Madison Resare 3 years ago

I am with you on the waddling to the bathroom every 10 minutes thing! especially at night, don't know what it is about me trying to sleep that makes him especially fond of pushing on my bladder. Thanks for the advice! is nice to know I'm not only one